Harrowing as it may have been, we made it here late last night. The story went as follows:
- 5:45 landing at JFK
- expensive cab ride with a chatty cabbie who loved PATTON and WW2. Misplaced daddy worship? Yes!
- breakfast at the Moonstruck diner. Is that like the TV show?
- Work from 9 – 1 with MWS (and CJ!) that included running cable and getting supplies
- Lunch with MT & RF (RF being a college friend of CJs)
- DIE HARD 4 at 34th Street – awesome
- Grabbed our stuff from MWS and got a 6:30 train outta Penn Station
- Picked up in Media at 11 after 3 trains and a bunch of phone calls to alternate options by KF, who is this trips personal Jesus
- wake to the every-half-hour calls from an IRA meeting scheduler
- update clapboard
So thats my up-to-the-minute situation. Keep close – more is coming.