I am guessing that it is a volleyball?
Yes , No , Close
19. Is it white? Yes.
18. Is it small? No.
17. Can it be painted? No.
16. Does it come in different colors? Yes.
15. Does it come in a box? No.
14. Is it used in a sport? Yes.
13. Does it move? Yes.
12. Is it smaller than a loaf of bread? Probably.
11. Does it roll? Yes.
10. Does it make noise? No.
9. Is it brown? No.
8. Do you hold it when you use it? Yes.
7. Can you switch it on and off? No.
6. Is it a common household object? No.
5. Can you get information by using it? No.
4. Was it used over 100 years ago? No.
3. Would you give it as a gift? Yes.
2. Is it usually colorful? No.
1. It is classified as Other.
You were thinking of a volleyball.
Is it smaller than a loaf of bread? You said Probably, I say No.
Does it come in a box? You said No, I say Yes.
Contradictions Detected It does not matter if our answers disagree, as over time the game will change its answers to reflect common knowledge. If you feel that the game is in error, the only way to fix it is to play again.
a rugby ball, a frisbee, a bouncing ball, a soccer ball, weights (exercise), snow, a beach ball, a basketball, a rolling pin, a steering wheel, a hang glider, a softball.
Uncommon Knowledge about a volleyball
Does it have a face? I say Probably.
Would you use it daily? I say Probably.
Is it soft? I say Yes.
Does it have physical substance? I say No.
Do you love it? I say Yes.
Does it live in the forest? I say Probably.
Can it cheer you up? I say Doubtful.
Can it swim? I say Yes.
Is it hard? I say No.
Is it used to carry things? I say Probably.
Does it taste good with butter? I say Probably.
Is it delicious? I say Probably.
Does it stand on two legs? I say Probably.
Does it grow on a tree? I say Yes.
Does it live underground? I say Probably.
Is it made in many different styles? I say No.