A lot has happened since I last updated. I cant get it all down, so I’ll make a list.
- I bought and filled a new toolbox. I’m posting pictures to make Andrew jealous. No one else I know will really care, but that’s okay. My tools rule. (pics in the read more link.)
- Katie is officially moved. Its sad, being here in the last days of Brooklyn, all alone without even my computer chair anymore to keep me company.
The upshot, though, is that I should be able to pack at my own weird pace and on my own weird schedule.
- I haven’t sold my motorcycle yet. That makes me very sad also.
- I’ve worked things out with MWS such that I can continue to do some work for them. They’ve brought in a new consultant, which means something, but I’m not sure what. Our jobs dont overlap yet (and I couldn’t do what they do anyway), but I suspect that they will be replacing me in the very near future.
- I will no longer be working for SurfSecret. I was honest about my inability to get to a computer every day for an hour on my vacation, and it cost me my job a little earlier than it had to, but honesty is the best policy.
- I have tickets to fly to Madrid. I have a place to stay in Madrid. Yay me. I also think that Ill be flying to my major destinations, which presents no problem, but means that Ill have fewer unplanned stops along the Barcelona-Rome and Italy-Paris routes.
All that said, I’m sort of spent. It hasn’t really been the best day today, and I’m trying to get my bearings and get back on top of things, as my time is quickly slipping away. More later after I’ve updated any of the 4 sites I have to work on.