So I survived the rest of the weekend and the flight back to LA and now its Tuesday already. Here are the things that are vexing me right now:
- people never modify “zealous” with anything but “over.” Also, “overzealous” is a word listed in Firefoxs Spellcheck, while “spellcheck” is not. I feel that the situation should be reversed.
- I am vexed, terribly vexed, by my inability to author a DVD on Encore. it worked once, but thats all. Vexing.
- Next time I edit something, Ill do it all on one timeline, regardless of the fact that itll be more RAM-intensive. This merging-timelines crap is a PITA. (Also, “timeline” isnt in my spellcheck. Im obsessed with mashing words together now.)
- Ive started a new top-loading notebook for MWS work, hoping that itll help me keep on track with the things Im trying to do. Ive been finding that handwritten notes are way more useful to me than notepad-based notes.
- I need to write a document that outlines PCWs main organizing principals. Thats later tonight.
- Even though I paid like $1200 worth of bills yesterday, there are still more to pay. Fun! I hate my ex-roommate. Anyone looking for a cool room in a cool house with some cool folks?
- Im having dinner with Cousin Chris tomorrow. Hes moving back to Hawaii to take over some radio stations. Details to follow.
Thats that for now. Happy Tuesday.